Sunday, October 21, 2012

Books 45-46, 52 Books in 52 Weeks

More of James Patterson's
Women's Murder Club!


Detective Lindsay Boxer chases a jewel thief, a murderous movie star, and a killer with a vendetta against women and children - the most exciting Women's Murder Club novel ever --- so it says on the book flap!  Could be right, but so far I've enjoyed all of them!


Detective Lindsay Boxer finally gets married, but a missing newborn and a series of violent attacks push the Women's Murder Club back to full throttle before the wedding gifts are even unwrapped.


Now I just need to find those I haven't yet read:  3, 4, 5, 7 & 8! I love a good series!

2 comments:

koralee said...

Hi My friend...thank you for your sweet comment...I am so wondering where you saw me in Stampington as I do not know anything about being featured and I am very curious indeed. Thanks so much! xoxoxo

LV said...

I love and enjoy reading. I am not into mysteries tho.